- Quality materials
– The hearth is made of polycrystalline mullite fiber which ensures a uniform temperature gradient and up-to 50% energy savings. The heating elements use high-resistance high-quality alloy wire 0Cr27Al7Mo2, and quality silicon-carbon rods (1500 ℃ models) or silicon molybdenum rods (1600 ℃ models)
– Special thermal design minimizes the temperature of the surface of the furnace to less-than 50 ℃
– The furnace features over-temperature and leakage protection. There is also a door interlock which will cut power if the door is opened during a heating cycle
- Intelligent temperature control
– The temperature control system features PID adjustment, fuzzy logic control, self-tuning and temperature profile programming
– The intelligent temperature control system can be used for single point temperature setpoints but can also be programmed with up to 30 temperature profiles. Each profile can contain 40 distinct temperature segments
– The furnace is equipped with an RS-485 conversion interface for computer control. Easily automate control, real-time data tracking, historical records, output reports and other functions.