- Easy operational
– Gas circuit connections adopt a fast connecting flange structure that reduces the possibility of damage to the furnace tube during installation
– Only a clamp can complete gas circuit connection
- Practical design
– Furnace uses a split cover. The upper part may flip back 110°, facilitating the pick and place operation of experimental materials
– The hearth is made of quality polycrystalline mullite fiber that provides energy savings up-to 50% and it also delivers a uniform temperature field. The heating elements are quality silicon-carbon rods (1500 ℃) or silicon molybdenum rods (1700 ℃)
– Seal flange uses dual ring sealing technology, effectively improve the airtightness of the furnace tube and the gas circuit has slight adjustment function.
– The support unit of gas circuit can effectively prevent tube damage caused by their own stress.
– Air insulation and thermal techniques keep the surface temperature of the furnace to less-than 50 ℃
- Use security
– Over-temperature protection and leakage protection increase safety
- Intelligent control
– AI technology utilizes PID adjustment, fuzzy control, self-tuning and temperature programming
– Programmable temperature control system can edit 30 programs with each consisting of up-to 40 segments
– The furnace is equipped with an RS-485 conversion interface for remote control, real-time tracking, historical records, output reports and other functions
– Vacuum control system provides low, medium or high vacuum
– Gas flow control system enables different reactive or protective atmospheres
- Unique design
– The device is a patented product, with a number of independent intellectual property patents.
– Color touch screen displays measurements, real-time trending, history curves, data reporting and alarming